Once the bride has chosen her gown, her bridal party will be next to choose their dresses. Our Bridesmaids Collection is located at 14 Newbury Street on the third floor.
L’elite offers the newest and best collections of bridesmaid dresses from Monique Lhuillier, Amsale, Noir by Lazaro, Jim Hjelm Occasions, Barraza Style, Watters and Wtoo, and Dessy Group. Our expert consultants will help you choose from the hundreds of styles and fabrics we have to offer. All showings are by appointment. We recommend that you allow a minimum of six months for this process from beginning to end.
We offer trunk shows and events for most of the bridesmaids designers.
These are some helpful tips while shopping for your bridesmaids dresses
- All of our bridal party showings are by appointment. Usually the appointment is no longer than one hour. This will ensure the full attention of a consultant.
- Have your date, venue, and wedding dress selected. It will help the consultants to know what color, fabric, and style will work best to complete the bridal party look.
- It is best to bring a few of your bridesmaids with you so that you may see different styles on the variety of silhouettes in your bridal party.
- Don’t be afraid to let your bridesmaids chose their style; mix and match necklines, styles, fabric and texture. Keep in mind a color palette, varying neutrals, shades of blues, an ombre of grays, you can create your own look keeping it with in the color scheme of your wedding.
- Please remember that being on time will ensure a stress free and smooth appointment.
Ordering your bridesmaids dresses
- We recommend that all your girls order together to ensure that there is no variation in dye lot.
- Regular delivery for most designers is 12 weeks; however, some will offer rush delivery for an additional charge.
- We will need to have a bust, waist, and hip measurement. We require that all measurements are taken by a professional to ensure accuracy. Bridesmaid dresses do not run the same as ready to wear; therefore we follow the designer’s size chart and recommend the best size. The final decision is made by each bridesmaid; we are not responsible for dresses that are too big or too small. There are special circumstances for bridesmaids who are pregnant. We will do our best to provide the best sizing possible.
- Most designers make dresses from sizes 2-22; in some cases they have smaller or larger. There may be additional costs on plus sizing. Unfortunately, designers do not offer custom changes or sizing. Some designers will offer extra length on long dresses only at an additional charge.
- Once the order is ready to be placed, your consultant will contact you for a final review and confirm that there are no additional changes to be made. Once the order is placed, no changes or cancellations are available.
- Payment for your bridesmaid dress is to be paid in full. We do offer shipping for an additional fee. Also, you may need additional alterations to customize the dress for you.
When your bridesmaids dresses arrive
- All your dresses are shipped to L’elite directly from the designer. We take the time to check each dress, ensuring the sizing, color, and style is correct. Someone from our receiving department will call you to let you know they have all arrived. We recommend that the bride contacts her bridesmaids to let them know the dresses have arrived.
- If you have bridesmaids that are shipping their dresses, we will have them sent within a week of arrival.
- If you are picking up your dress(s) we require pickups during the week Monday-Friday 10-6:30, please call ahead to ensure that we will have your dress ready.