Congratulations to Sara and Saalim! Thank you to Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine and Luxe Linen for sharing with us your feature on one of our brides. All photography is courtesy of Filmatography Sara is stunning in her Carolina Herrera wedding gown from L’elite Bridal Boutique Boston, for her exquisite traditional Persian wedding
Congratulations to Megan and Kyle! Check out Megan and Kyle’s beautiful Cape Cod Wedding! Biasedly we are showcasing Megan in her beautiful wedding gown from L’elite Bridal Boutique Boston. Thank you to Emily Tebbetts Photography for sharing your images with us, here is a small example of her amazing shots, for more visit her blog Megan + Kyle.
Glitter Glam, Rock Velvet, Shine in Metallic, Be Bell of the Ball , Long and Lovely, Short and Sweet
Prom 2018 brings back some of our favorite trends but with a twist! Whether rock and roll with velvet or metallic, or pretty as a princess with florals and ball gowns. Jovani Fashions has every look to make your prom memorable and picture perfect!
What is best silhouette for me? Quick tips when shopping for your prom gown:
Slender & petite try a long gown to give the illusion of a longer torso and stature
Curvy figures try a form fitted solid bold color will accentuate and flatter your curves
Voluptuous figures try a sheath style gown soft colors blush or Champagne
Jovani Prom Fashion Event
January 26- February 4th
L’elite Occasions Boston
121 Newbury St | 617.424.1020 | www.lelite.com
This is only a small selection of what the collection has to offer, please feel free to call our expert consultants for specific style and color options.
Trend: Glitter Glam or Shiny Metallic
Who doesn’t like glitz or glam? Jovani Prom Collection offers sequin, or beaded embellished gowns, and metallic fabrics that will give you that extra shimmer and shine. Simple pastels, plunging necklines and backs are some of the favorite trends for 2018. Which will you choose? Here is a sample of a few of L’elite Occasions favorites:
(1) Pastel Pink Sequin; (2) Gunmetal Metallic plunging back fringe gown; (3) Short Gold Fringe deep v neck dress
(1) Black gown with metallic embellished decolletage (2) Pastel pink beaded embellished tulle deep back (3) Purple metallic ballgown
Trend: Rock and Roll Velvet
Yes I said it velvet! This is not your mom’s velvet pant suit. Velvet is a great option if you are looking for a rich and luxe fabric. There a many options for color, go bold with a pink or classic with navy. A simple sleek look can be worn with gold or silver toned jewelry to create a signature look.
(1) Shimmer pink velvet with low back; (2) Navy velvet gown with beaded embellishment on cap sleeves; (3) Short burgundy dress with floral shirt.
Trend: Bell of the Ball
Be your own princess at prom! Jovani creates the classic ball gown but with a twist. Bold colors and fabrics, cut out backs, and two pieces silhouettes or an ethereal gown with embellishments. Here are some of our favorite looks:
(1) Bubble gum pink ballgown with cut out back; (2) Pastel pink 2 piece ballgown; (3) Fushia pink ballgown with cut out front criss cross neckline
(1) Blue ball gown with flower embellishment on shoulder; (2) Red 2 piece beaded top with tulle tiered ball gown
Ethereal Princess looks: (1) Blush beaded embellished gown with tulle overskirt; (2) Ice blue embellished gown with tulle overlay
Trend: Long and Lovely or Short and Sweet
Go long or short… that is the question. Here are some simple sexy contouring long gown silhouettes
(1) Long sleek deep v neck line and open back; (2) Floral embroidered bustier, with ruffle detail and long slit; (3) Off shoulder light gray sleek wrap detailed waist
(1) Blush pink wrap dress with ruffle detail; (2) Floral embroidered bustier, with ruffle detail and long slit
(1) Pink high low tiered tulle skirt embellished bust; (2) Short gray beaded dress with tulle overlay skirt; (3) Sequin short gold and violet 2 piece dress
Trend: Feminine Florals
Jovani Prom offers bold floral prints, two piece gowns with embellishments are a great way to make a statement! Florals are pretty, feminine and whimsical.
(1) 2 piece lace top with a bold floral print ball gown; (2) White floral applique barely there tulle gown
(1) Pink and violet floral embellished gown, with tulle overlay; (2) 2 piece white halter scalloped top and floral tulle skirt
Congratulations to Sarah and Wes! Sarah wore a Peter Langner wedding gown, found at L’elite Bridal Boutique Boston. All photos are courtesy of Melissa Mullen Photography. Thank you to Melissa Mullen Photography for sharing your beautiful photos, there were some many to chose from! Here are some of our favorites of Sarah for more from her wedding http://melissamullenphotography.com/blog/kennebunkport-maine-wedding/
Thank you Kinza, for these beautiful wedding photos! “I wanted to share them with you, thank you for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day!!!!” – Kinza
Kinza’s bridal gown is “Elisavet” by Ines Di Santo, from L’elite Bridal Boutique Boston. Photos courtesy of Sweet Monday Photography.
Laura sent us a nice note with some of her photos, and we are honored to share with you. “…I wanted to share some pictures from my November wedding with you that showcased the beautiful gowns you helped us select! Thank you so much for helping me find my dream Reem Acra dress for my wedding- it was perfect for my venue (the State Room in Boston) and I felt like a princess! Thank you also for helping my mom and 12 bridesmaids select perfect dresses!!! We owe every gown to L’elite! I hope you enjoy these photos.” -Laura Photography courtesy of: George Street